Valcor Engineering is seeking a self-directed IT intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities
· Support the IT team.
· Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
· Organize and maintain IT resources
· Interact directly with end users to research and resolve technical issues
· Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, desktop/application support, data center and SQL Server management
· Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
· Minimum GPA of 3.0
· Experience in Windows environment (software installation, troubleshooting etc.)
· Experience in Windows Server environment preferred
· Basic training and knowledge specific to PC hardware/peripherals and network environments
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work well in teams
· Strong work ethic and attention to detail