Join Our Team!
Valencia College is seeking Business Office Specialist our East Campus to join our dedicated team. Join an organization committed to helping our students reach their full potential by providing them with the right opportunities, the right tools and the right support.
The Custodian have knowledge of and ability to use cleaning fluids, chemicals, cleaning tools, and equipment such as scrubbing and waxing machines. As well as, the ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) [required]
- Knowledge of Admissions, Financial Aid, Dual enrollment and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. [preferred]
- Progressively responsible clerical accounting experience which demonstrates an understanding of accounting/bookkeeping principles and practices [preferred]
- Experience with high volume cashiering and balancing [preferred]
- Experience with filing, data entry, typing, keyboarding, telephone communication and operating a calculator [preferred]
Schedule: Schedule will be between the hours of 8am – 6pm; up to 25 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Join one of the largest community colleges in Florida, recognized as one of “The Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position. There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you’ll find fulfillment.
Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating, and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day.
Closing Date: December 2, 2021
Equal Employment Opportunity
Valencia College is an equal opportunity institution. We provide equal opportunity for employment and educational services to all.