This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following. During the residency program, you will have the opportunity to work on one of our brands and learn how to buy Media across various digital platforms. We are currently accepting applications for the next residency class with a March 29th start date.
What’d you do:
- Bid and place campaigns within various digital platforms (ie: Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc) and manage the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Ensure campaigns are pacing according to the media plan by monitoring performance and making changes when necessary.
- Manage campaign budget across various platforms daily, weekly, and on a quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with Media Planners on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement.
- Gradually work up to communicating with clients making recommendations by calling out key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, high-touch optimizations, reporting.
- Assist in the training and development of new Media Analysts joining the Media team.
What you’ve got:
- Internship or 1 year experience working within Media Buying or Planning
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros.
- Experience buying media on the following platforms a plus but not mandatory:
Social (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok)
Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
Connected TV/OTT (Roku, Hulu, etc.)
Digital Audio (Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
- Comfort working with analytics, attribution and measurement systems a plus but not mandatory:
Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- You have the ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.