VCA Animal Hospitals is looking for Associate Veterinarians who enjoy practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team to join our hospital teams nationwide.
At VCA, we want our doctors to practice medicine dictated by the needs of the patient, not by a corporate handbook. With over 800 hospitals nationwide, each with their own unique culture, we can find you the right fit that will meet both your professional and personal needs.
We are actively hiring General Practice and Emergency Veterinarians to join our teams. Whether you’re an experienced clinician or just out of training, we have an opportunity for you. Our competitive salary and varying compensation models offer flexibility to maximize your ability to earn in a manner most beneficial to you. Apply today to learn more about the opportunities available to you as a part of the VCA family.
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists