Veolia Water Milwaukee (VWM) is currently seeking one (1) Office Intern. The Intern will assist the Office Manager, Safety Manager, Communications Manager and Human Resources Manager with the daily activities associated with the department.
A typical day may include, but not be limited to, assisting the Manager’s in organizing daily activities, documenting procedures, and updating training (safety) in each area.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist Office Manager in relocating office’s and updating documents.
· Assist HR Generalist in organizing documents.
· Assist in planning short and long range work activities.
· Assist in maintaining safety records.
· Assist in the implementation of new programs.
· Education – Be enrolled and completed at least their sophomore year in business management, or general studies.
· Computer Skills – Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Google Mail. Knowledge of Google Sheets, and Google Docs preferred.
· Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
· Detail orientated and able to work alone with little direct.
· Ability to shift priorities and think outside the box.
· Ability to compile data in an organized manner.