The Co-Op will provide support for the CDO Group Efficiency Program to coordinate documentation updates and project coordination.
The position will assist in the coordination of efficiency efforts with the guidance of a senior project manager. There will be opportunity to independently work on activities during throughout the internship.
This position will provide support for several of the program’s efficiency processes and associated support activity including: Collecting spend data and initial analysis, coordinating engagement of Procurement teams and business units, scheduling follow-ups, updating templates/checklists and other supporting documentation.
The Co-Op will assist with the delivery of the program needs in cooperation with the CDO PMO. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist in gathering collected data for a business case
- Engage with identified resources where necessary to collect further details based on SS&P validation responses
- Assist in collecting Scorecard info and KPI’s
- Validate with Business reported savings
- Reviewing documentation for completeness
- Updating meeting minutes
- Learning the Project Methodology process and assisting Project Managers with day to day project requirements
- Demonstrating leadership around the activities he/she is assigned
- Demonstrating the ability to the support the CDO PMO to achieve the required program goals
The Co-Op Program is not eligible for work visa sponsorship. If you will require work visa sponsorship (e.g. H1-B visa) after completing your degree, you do not meet the basic requirements of the co-op role.
- College student in junior or senior year working to obtain a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or Mathematics with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ability to work 40 hours/ week as part of their university’s Co-Op program
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to engage in team meetings, activities and project work
- Able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have eligibility to work permanently in the U.S.