Verisk is looking for a web developer with experience in developing .NET based content management systems. We’re an EpiServer shop, delivering a website publishing and content management capability to Business Unit Marketing teams. EpiServer is a dev heavy platform and though we a far along in our development, we have several big milestones ahead of us; namely, establishing a multi-site publishing capability leveraging a bootstrap based design framework and pattern library, leveraging user data from adjacent martech stack systems and processes to enable a more engaging/personalized UI, and improvements in our content marketer author experience.
As a member of the Corporate Marketing Digital/Web Development team, you’ll interact with all functional areas in Corporate Marketing, including brand, digital, and events as well as with the content leaders and marketing professionals in other company business units.
The right candidate will have demonstrated teamwork and consensus building in his/her work accomplishments and the ability to adapt to an ever-evolving modern marketing landscape.
- Develop creative, engaging digital products including: websites, intranets, and mobile sites using .Net and the Episerver platform
- Take an active part in developing projects for our corporate site and many operating units
- Work together with other developers, marketers, and creative people in an agile process
- Take ownership of your role and be able to work independently
- Work closely with fellow backend and frontend developers as well as our visual designers
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in developing web-based .NET solutions using ASP.NET MVC and C#
- 2 – 5 years’ experience with DevOps, Git, Jira, Azure and IIS
- 2 years’ experience in working with Web API, REST, relational databases
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Experience in Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Some experience with EPiServer CMS or other .NET CMS platforms
- Team player attitude
- Strong drive to improve current and new skillsets
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinker: pioneer who embraces bold ideas
- Team player: high EQ, low ego, resourceful, frugal; treats resources as their own
- “Let’s go” attitude: optimist, contagious enthusiast, sees the upside
- Accountability matters: drives for results as coach and team player; bias to outcomes
- Exhibits aptitude: always learning and growing; constantly attempts new experiences
- Adaptable: works quickly and nimbly; able and willing to wear multiple hats without hesitation; resilient
- Grit: passionate, self-directed and motivated; demonstrates endurance