What you’ll be doing…
This internship position – which is part of the Verizon Campus Program – will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm while learning from the best minds in the industry. You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive through the course of this 10-week experience. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the Visible Organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.
Visible is part of Verizon and is the first all-digital wireless carrier in the United States. Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies in the world. In this role supporting our Consumer organization, you will be contributing to the organization that is fundamentally changing the ways consumers get, pay for, and manage their phone service.
As an Intern for Visible, you may have the opportunity to work in one of the following areas:
– Work with the analytics team to deliver the insights supporting multiple launches and aimed to improve the overall customer experience.
– Work with the team focused on guiding Visibles long-term goal of significant market share through innovative solutions.
– Work with the product team focused on testing and experimenting new features to elevate customer delight and loyalty.
– Contribute to the development of features and enhancements for Visible.com, app or network features (launching 5G, eSIM, wearables) to drive growth.
You must be currently enrolled in a degree program and be in good academic standing to be considered.
If you are interested in other internship roles and locations in addition to this one, please submit your application to those postings as well in order to be considered.
***This position will be entirely remote.
What we’re looking for…
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
– Current enrollment in a MBA program majoring in Marketing, Technology, Product Management, Market Research, Business or Data Analytics, Strategy, or a related field, with an expected completion date between December 2021 and June 2022.
– Four or more years of experience in marketing, data analytics, consumer strategy design, finance, consulting, product management or product development, or a related field.
– Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
Even better if you have:
– Demonstrated analytical and strategic thinking skills.
– Experience with one or more of the following areas: Competitive analysis, consumer insights customer requirements, analytics/management and product management.
– Knowledge of consumer, enterprise or telecom products and market.
– Strong leadership, presentation and technical skills.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G – a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Diversity and Inclusion at Verizon
At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.