The mission of VForce InfoTech is to provide world-class technology solutions to our clients. VForce Infotech is dedicated to providing exceptional, experienced individuals to our clients at a great value. What differentiates VForce Infotech from our competitors is our focus on developing strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
VForce delivers human capital solutions, database services, and technology consulting to fortune 500 companies. The commitment to the success of our clients is evident from the strong results we deliver which have resulted in continuous repeat business from our clients. We provide unmatched quality and commitment of our services to our clients that span the range of industry verticals.
We’re looking for a Technical Trainer who will make it their mission to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Technical Implementation team, specifically to prepare employees to accomplish job results by planning, conducting, and evaluating technical training. This is an ideal opportunity for a technical coach who excels in presentation skills, written communication, training, training management, and technical information and leadership.
The Technical Trainer role will give you excellent ownership and exposure to working with other departments within VForceInfotech such as Sales, Marketing, and Recruitment. You will be creating and delivering a technical curriculum to our Technical Implementation Consultants, who are crucial to our Partners’ and Customers’ experience.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
• You’ll join a growing team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Technical Training.
• You’ll bring in subject matter expertise in technical training while continuously improving your knowledge.
• Deliver instructor-led training to educate individuals on our Services offered.
• Acquire technical and field knowledge continually in order to facilitate best practices and technical knowledge.
• Test new and updated ways to facilitate the delivery of your content to meet the needs of the learners.
• Collaborate with fellow team members and other internal departments to ensure accurate, effective, and timely training content.
What You Bring to The Team:
• 1+ years experience creating & delivering technical training
• Ability to anticipate and solve practical problems and resolve issues
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and develop course curriculum
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• Detail-oriented, well organized
CPT’s,OPT’s, F1 candidates with experience in India n above technologies are welcome.