Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
In this role you will learn to design, develop and test digital electronics including FPGA’s for commercial, military, airborne, and space products. You will work on a collaborative team of RF, power converter, mechanical, embedded SW, manufacturing and test engineers to ensure successful product development and transfer to production.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering and/or related field
- Knowledge of FPGA, digital circuit design
- Working knowledge and experience with Python
- Experience with Verilog/System Verilog
- Ability to commit to a 10-12 week internship
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering and/or related field
- Previous internship experience
- Eagerness and interest to work with both coding and hardware projects
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!