Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
Flexibility to work among different project teams dedicated to:
- Perform system infrastructure development; scripting, automation, data visualization & dashboarding
- Data analytics & cloud application deployments
- Enterprise endpoint application and security management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Exposure or experience using PowerShell, Python, Bash, or equivalent
- Exposure or experience with common infrastructure automation tools such as Intune, JAMF, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Intermediate or advanced understanding of Apple, Linux, and Windows operating systems
- Ability to pick up new software, frameworks and APIs
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent software design, scripting, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Previous internship experience in software development, automation, and/or test related area
- Exposure of experience with Microsoft products including M365, Azure, PowerBI
- Experience with management solutions for Apple, Linux, and Windows endpoints
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines, internships – projects around M365/Azure
- Microsoft, M365, Azure, familiarity with Infrastructure (Storage, VMWare, Hypervisors, Windows/Linux Servers), Git, Jenkins
Related course work:
- Related course work: Design Patterns, Algorithms, user Interface/User Experience Design, Responsive Design, Cybersecurity, Software Engineering, Networking
- Knowledge/Experience with deployment tools like: Amazon Web Services, Azure, Git, Jenkins, CF Engine, Ansible, Terraform, SCCM, JAMF
- Knowledge/Experience with security tools like: Defender, Nexpose/Nessus/Qualys, CIS Benchmarks, STIG, common device encryption solutions such as BitLocker or Filevault
- Knowledge/Experience with cloud platforms like: Amazon, Openstack, Microsoft’s Azure, Google Cloud
- Knowledge/Experience with databases like: Microsoft SQL, MySQL
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!