One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
Are you ready to be a part of the team that is driven by quality and performance? As a member of our Corporate Quality Data Analytics team you will be helping partners make key decisions by providing them effective tools and proper data analysis.
In this role, you will grow your engineering career as you:
- Collect and cleanse various data sources
- Create effective visualizations to assist in reporting
- Develop statistical models to help predict change
- Investigate root cause and assist in failure analysis through exploring relevant data, finding trends and potential correlations
- Currently pursuing a bachelors degree in Engineering, Statistics, Information Technology, Data Analytics or related field
- Experience with basic coding in at least one of these languages: Python, R, SQL
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience with statistical modeling
- Experience with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!