One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
As a Program Manager, Technical Account Manager Intern within the Business Aviation team, you will play a pivotal role in modernizing Viasat’s business aviation fleet. You will identify and support business aviation programs and initiatives by developing processes, dashboards and workflows for aviation customers.
You will collaborate with various functional areas and lead projects across teams. In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with systems engineers, business and marketing managers, and networking and service teams. Together, you will analyze the technical feasibility of aircraft upgrades, define a commercial strategy, find cost-effective solutions for customers and Viasat, and execute our modernization strategy.
Our ideal candidate is a curious about the aviation industry and knows how to critically think to tackle sophisticated problems. You are a strong communicator with the ability to seamlessly work cross-functionally to achieve a common goal.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM-related field – Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Math, and/or a related field
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to commit to a 10-12 week summer internship
- Aviation experience
- Exposure or desire to work with any of the following; mobile Satcom technologies, aircraft manufacturers
- Product Life Cycle experience with an emphasis on Agile systems
- Experience using Tableau dashboards, metrics, business intelligence
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!