One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
Viasat Project Planners innovate in an environment that encourages collaboration while challenging the status quo. Join the industry leader in satellite communication and technology and take control of your professional pathway. You will utilize your organizational and methodical approach as you plan and monitor material supply through creation, release, and management of purchase requisitions and work orders. Your attention to detail will benefit you as you review Bills of Materials for both standard product lines and custom product programs and utilize Oracle’s ERP system in planning of materials and labor resources to fulfill customer demand while also managing inventory levels for projects by successfully managing MRP demand, procurement, and engineering change activity.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Management, Economics, Supply Chain or related field
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Excel and Word
- Ability to cross-functional collaborate
- Presentation experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Technical skills including Tableau and Alteryx
- Successful implementation of Lean/process improvement concepts
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!