One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
As a Quality Engineer Intern, you can expect to gain experience in the entire software development lifecycle, starting with gathering requirements, to design, implementation, and test. You will be adding new features and making updates to our EQA (Engineering Quality Assurance) database which the EQA team uses for audits.
- Major in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in dash boarding, Data visualization, and building graphical tools
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with or project work with MySQL, CSS, Wiki
- Motivation to be an individual contributor
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!