Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
- Responsible for the design, development and testing of 1 to 60 GHz modules for existing products and advanced new product development programs.
- Module design work for systems such as phased array radar, communications modules, software defined radio, transceivers
- Component design touches power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, filters and IC packages, and working with state of the art GaAs, GaN, and SiGe MMICs and RFICs
- Work on a collaborative team of electrical, mechanical, manufacturing and test engineers to ensure successful product development and transfer to production
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Some education or experience with RF/microwaves
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous internship experience
- Experience with Keysight ADS
- Experience with HFSS or other electromagnetic simulation tools
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!