One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
Viasat is looking for a Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit Engineer Intern to join our SiGe/CMOS RFIC Design Engineering team. As a Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit Engineer Intern, you will be provided a project related design problem for key Viasat products for commercial and government programs. You will be working with engineers on design tasks, Participate in design reviews where you will be encouraged to discuss their ideas, taking designs from initial prototype to final to be used in actual products.
We provide a fun and growing working environment where you can learn from our immensely talented and hardworking employees. This is your opportunity to work hands-on throughout the summer and see your projects put into production!
- Currently pursuing a Master’s Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience or exposure in RFCMOS/SiGe RFIC design and related CAD tools
- Previous or current coursework in:
- Analog IC design
- RF and Microwave circuit design
- Ability to commit to a 10-12 week summer internship.
- Previous relevant internship experience
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!