Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
In this role you would potentially be working in some or all the following areas:
- Web & mobile application engineering
- Data analytics & cloud application engineering
- Distributed enterprise software applications
- System infrastructure development; scripting, automation, data visualization & dashboarding
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math, and/or a related field
- Experience developing software monitoring and control software
- Previous relevant internship experience is a plus
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Software architecture familiarity with configuration management tools, development tools (Git, JIRA, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Experience or coursework related to networking and security
- Familiarity with Django web framework
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!