One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
As a member of Viasat’s fast-paced engineering team, you will contribute on a variety of tasks including software test automation, debugging and writing test procedures. You will work closely with small and large teams to develop cutting edge technology with a focus on quality and time to market.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and/ or related field
- Experience using Python and C/C++
- Working knowledge of using MS excel and documentation using Word
- Desire to work in a lab environment
- Able to commit to a 10-12 week summer internship
- Interest in wanting to obtain a security clearance in the future.
- Experience writing test procedures involving RF device
- Experience using Labview
- Test automation experience
- Experience with robotics hardware and software integration are desired.
- RF experience is desired (GSMK knowledge, experience with spectrum analyzers, power meters and signal generators)
- Any RF waveform experience
- Experience using Ubuntu
- Ham radio license
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!