Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
- Flexibility to work among different project teams dedicated to:
- System infrastructure development which includes: Integration, test, scripting, automation, data visualization & dashboarding
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and/or a related field
- Previous experience or exposure to test methodologies
- Previous internship experience in software development and/or test related areas
- Knowledge or experience with tools such as Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Docker.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Exposure to Network Programming and Networking fundamentals, Virtualization, Systems Programming
- Knowledge of proper software development methodologies
- Familiarity with Linux and databases
- Ability to travel up to 10%