Please apply on our website only!
Men’s Merchandising Intern
Every Summer Internship Should Feel This Good!
A few things you should know..
- Business hours are 9:00am-5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday, with a daily half hour unpaid lunch break
- Our Summer 2021 Internship Program is 8 weeks in total will run from June 14th-August 13th
- We typically have 1 opening in each department
- Please make sure to attach your resume as well as any additional information you would like us to have
- With a growing number of applicants each year, this is a highly competitive Internship program. Please feel free to add additional information to your application such as a link to your blog, Linkedin, your portfolio, or any other relevant project to show your passion!
- Rising Juniors and Seniors are considered first
- All applications must be received by Friday, March 12th
We’re on the lookout for highly motivated college students, in good academic standing, who are passionate about our brand and about working toward a career in the retail industry.
Interns will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day operations within their designated department, providing support to other departments as needed, as well as handling administrative tasks throughout the office. In addition to the above responsibilities, all Interns will be assigned a group project to work on throughout the summer and are expected to present their findings to management at the conclusion of the Internship. Interns will be assigned a group of business leaders for direction and guidance through the project. Vineyard vines also provides social and educational experiences for our Interns. Please note: All of these interns will be hosted virtually.
- Analyze and interpret fashion trends in the business
- Assist with competitive analysis projects
- Help with seasonal line adoption prep
- Assist in sample management and organization (**not required due to covid**)
- Help with meeting preparation and materials – creating and formatting line sheets, running analysis reporting
- Learn how to run and read weekly selling reports and how to analyze the business at the category and style level
- Contribute to a summer long intern project on an assigned topic
What you bring:
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, professional and dependable team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Interest in merchandising or similar field
Every-day will feel this good because:
- We have a fun-entrepreneurial culture filled with truly “good” people
- Every Friday we have “Fruit, Bagels, and Big Ideas” where you can learn something new from executive leaders
- We offer a generous employee discount so you can rep our lifestyle on-and-off the boat