Visionrace LLC is revolutionizing the mobile surveying process and we want you to join us. Our part-time, hands-on internship program runs for the duration of the Fall and Winter. Interns are able to develop and exercise practical skills which contribute directly to the utilization experience of the application and the perception of the brand. A web software development intern would play an integral role in the backend maintenance and troubleshooting of our current application. They will also play a role in the development of the website and dashboard.
Web Developer Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the current features of the application that will be available to users
- Efficient completion of tasks given regularly related to the improvement of the application
- Collaboration with other development team members in order to coordinate updates
- Performance of diagnostics in order to identify inconsistencies and issues in app code and architecture
- Analysis of vulnerabilities in application security
- Logging and recording all technical issues and proposed solutions regarding application
- Producing efficient and concise code ensuring the reliability of the application’s functionality
- Development of basic algorithms for in-app metrics
- 1-3 years experience in web development.
- Experience with version control tools (GitHub/BitBucket)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related discipline with at least a 2.75 GPA
- Strong work ethic, with strong communication and collaboration skills and experience
- Substantial experience with the process of testing and publishing mobile iOS applications
- Strong time management and organization skills related to the completion of given tasks