Visual Lease (VL) is looking to hire a highly motivated and detail-oriented Business Analyst Intern currently working towards a degree in technology or business. This individual should be a self-starter with strong analytical skills and a desire to learn in a fun and innovative environment!
What You Will Do
- Help the BA team to draft, validate, and finalize technical requirements for designing new features in our applications
- Learn, shadow, and support the Agile development processes and work alongside several Agile development teams
- Review specialized client projects and assist BA team with planning
- Work with Quality Assurance teams to validate and verify new features are designed as intended and raised defects are resolved appropriately
- Embody VL core values and mission in order to provide an exceptional & effective experience for our clients.
Skills and Competencies
- Degree-seeking student currently enrolled at a college or university, with a 3.0 GPA or higher, concentration in business or a technology-related field
- Some understanding of user stories, use cases, workflow diagrams and functional requirements
- Excellent problem-solving and presentation skills
- Quick to learn new, complex systems and technologies
– Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools such as JIRA or Version One, Visio, MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications a plus
· Remote and Indoor office environment
· 20-32 hours per week
· Frequent sedentary work
· Repeating motions that may include the hands, wrists or fingers
Why Work at Visual Lease?
We have a passion for simplifying the complex. Our lease accounting and lease administration software helps companies manage, analyze and report on their leased asset portfolios. Loved by more than 700 major companies worldwide, our cloud-based SaaS platform embeds decades of lease management and financial accounting expertise.
Over the last two years, our employee base has seen significant growth. Voted one of NJ’s Best Places to Work, we are looking for driven, innovative and passionate team-players to help us continue this journey and bring us to the next level.
Visual Lease is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Visual Lease is a background screening, drug-free workplace. Full-time positions offer a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.