Visual Lease (VL) is looking to hire a highly motivated and detail-oriented Data Integrity Specialist currently working towards a degree in Information Technology/Systems or Business. This individual should be a self-starter with strong analytical skills and a desire to learn in a fun and innovative environment!
What You Will Do
– Serves as a data steward, responsible for:
o Monitoring and reviewing data for integrity across various systems
o Integrating best practices in data collection, management and governance
o Performing data cleansing procedures as needed
– Creates and maintains a data dictionary of data elements in the CRM and all integrated/related applications
– Creates and maintains standard dashboards and reports and cascades them to business units
– Provides end user instruction, support and guidance in finding and using data for organizational needs
– Creates, maintains and analyzes exception reports to identify data integrity risks
o Completes root cause analysis to identify sources of data integrity issues
– Manages and implements control processes to reduce data issues and improve data quality
o Partners with other team members to address data issues from both a business process and system perspective
– Completes additional projects to enhance data quality and availability as needed
Skills and Competencies
· Degree-seeking student currently enrolled at a college or university, with a 3.0 GPA or higher, concentration in business or a technology-related field
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to organize and package data with attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience with data analysis, cleaning, extraction, validation and processes/tools
· Experience with Salesforce preferred
· Experience with sales/data intelligence tools preferred
· At least one year experience in a data management/quality role preferred
· Indoor office environment
· Typical 9am-5pm office hours with occasional after-hours work
· Frequent sedentary work
· Repeating motions that may include the hands, wrists or fingers
Why Work at Visual Lease?
We have a passion for simplifying the complex. Our lease accounting and lease administration software helps companies manage, analyze and report on their leased asset portfolios. Loved by more than 700 major companies worldwide, our cloud-based SaaS platform embeds decades of lease management and financial accounting expertise.
Over the last two years, our employee base has seen significant growth. Voted one of NJ’s Best Places to Work, we are looking for driven, innovative and passionate team-players to help us continue this journey and bring us to the next level.
Visual Lease is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Visual Lease is a background screening, drug-free workplace. Full-time positions offer a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.