Position: Associate Solutions Analyst
Location: New York or Remote
Start Date: June 7th
Vitech is a global provider of cloud-based benefit and investment administration software. We help our clients expand their offerings and capabilities, streamline their operations, gain analytical insights, and transform their engagement models. Vitech employs over 1,200 professionals serving over 100 of the world’s most successful insurance, retirement and investment organizations. An innovator and visionary, Vitech has been recognized by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant “Leader” for four years running and by Celent as a three time XCelent award winner. Our global headquarters are in New York City and we employ over 1,200 professionals across the world in cities including Toronto, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oklahoma City, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Dublin, Paris, London, and Zurich.
About V3locity V3locity is Vitech’s cloud-based administration, engagement, and analytics platform. It is a transformative suite of complementary applications that offer full life cycle business functionality and robust enterprise capabilities. It marries core administration with a revolutionary digital experience. Its modular design enables flexible, agile deployment strategies. V3locity employs an advanced, cloud-native architecture that leverages the unique capabilities of AWS to deliver a solution with unparalleled security, scalability, and resiliency. We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program to ensure employees’ health, well-being and financial security.
Visit us on the web at: www.vitechinc.com
The Associate Solutions Analyst plays a key role in the expansion of the Vitech V3 software platform. You’ll have the chance to help develop the next generation of technology as part of a truly global company.
The Associate Solutions Analyst position is fit for somebody fresh out of college, looking for a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging work environment. This role would allow you the ability to leverage your entrepreneurial background and successful experience working in technology and project management.
The Associate Solutions Analyst is the key liaison between our clients and our internal development teams. You will be accountable for gathering client requirements, draft specifications for enhancing and building upon the abilities and configurations of our systems, and handle implementation and delivery matters as they arise. By continually ensuring the overall functional effectiveness of our product, you will guarantee our solutions as a vehicle to vastly improve many or all of our client’s enterprise processes.
This is a role with unique visibility and tremendous growth potential!
• Establish and maintain excellent relations with all clients as measured by their confidence that Vitech can and will deliver a quality business solution.
• Responsible for the analysis of the business needs and documenting the business rules across one or more client accounts.
• On-site client visits will be required for conducting initial foundational analysis and production of requirements documents, functional specification documents, testing, training, and project work.
• Responsible for collection of client documents; for weekly review and management of reported issues and modification requests, including the testing of and confirmation of reported issues.
• Responsible for coordination, testing, and deployment of client application releases.
• Effectively communicate functional requirements to the development team.
• Serve as on-site client support, and ongoing client training.
• Serve as liaison between development staff and user community during development, testing and implementation stages as well as for on-going modifications; on- site support for system cutover.
• Develop significant application and related business requirements expertise.
• Undertake on-site application deployments, test script development, and test script execution.
• Critical and analytical approach to problem-solving
• Attention to detail, and excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Internship and large project experience is preferred, but not required
• SQL knowledge is preferred but not required
• Willingness to travel
• Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a Business, Engineering, or Computer Science related field
Vitech is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), Minorities/ females/ veterans/ individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity, and any other protected status under federal, state, or local law. Vitech strongly supports diversity in the workplace