Vitex is a dynamic fiber optics company based in Northern NJ. Vitex has been in business since 2003 with steady growth and an expanding product line. We take great pride in helping our customers in the optical communications, data centers, network monitoring, medical, broadcasting, and defense industries. Please visit www.vitextech.com for more information.
Operations Coordinator will work on all aspects of getting the product “ready” to market, sell, and ship. Responsibilities include product customization, product management, documentation, and order fulfillment. You will report to Operations Manager and interact with all internal departments, customers, and suppliers.
· Responsible for assembly, customization, and other engineering work on Vitex products, performed according to the technical requirements, which include programming using lab software & equipment.
· Analyze engineering documents and specifications and offer technical support as needed.
· Inspect incoming and outgoing shipment for any defect, noncompliance, or anomalies, and to direct necessary corrective actions with suppliers.
· Interact with customers, suppliers, and agencies to plan compliance testing and documentation.
· First responder of quality-related issues and work on timely resolution.
· Act as associate Product Manager for optical components, fiber cables, and video extenders including new product introduction, supplier vetting, pricing, sales & marketing assistance, and documentation.
· Work with sales & marketing for developing value proposition, technical articles, and sales materials.
Requirements & Attributes
· Proven project management skills. Ability to prioritize and plan multiple tasks.
· Communicate clearly with internal and external customers.
· Must be a good writer.
· BA or BS degree.
Base salary plus performance-based bonus. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits include medical, dental insurance, vacation, and flex days. We also offer profit sharing to all eligible team members.