VizSense’s Marketing Research Analysts meld logic with creativity, quantitative data with qualitative insights, and intelligence with intuition to solve marketing problems and create business opportunities. This role merges advertising, public relations, cross-cultural marketing communication, new communication technologies, and applied research.
What we’re looking for in a Marketing Research Analyst
• Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or marketing required
• 12-24 months of experience in integrated marketing, digital marketing, or multicultural marketing required
• Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis of information that may not come directly from specified data sources; priority given to candidates with experience in Sentiment Analysis
• Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills; ability to navigate between multiple projects, meet deadlines, and process ad hoc requests
• Experience working with large data sets (priority given to candidates with experience in Tableau) and communicating key findings and product plans to multiple stakeholder groups
• Extensive experience querying large, complex data sets and proven ability to thrive with multiple imperfect, mixed, varied, and inconsistent data sources
• Interest in solving business challenges using data, gathering requirements, analyzing use cases, putting together data driven case studies and working towards efficient solutions
• Proficient in advanced features in Excel and PowerPoint with limited time, including slide generation for executives and clients
• Proven track record of strong communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate and influence both business and technical teams
• Strong troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to contribute to internal teams to overcome challenges and achieve resolution
Essential job responsibilities
• Analyze data using statistical software, including, converting complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
• Closely track campaign performance and maintain detailed records to create and deliver reports to our leadership and internal teams and clients
• Create and deliver metrics, reporting platforms, dashboards, and analytical models critical for tracking and managing campaigns
• Determine which influencer marketing strategy would work best for the client, including assessment of all available information and finding insights that can be used to market our client’s products and services
• Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls, including gathering data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions
• Gain a deep understanding of client marketing goals to proactively propose campaign content, strategy, and optimization ideas
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends, including measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
• Own investigation and communication of any trends to identify root cause and recommend appropriate follow-up actions
• Proactively communicate the key insights from campaign performance to the relevant internal teams; including creating case studies by analyzing past engagement and KPIs
• Translate metrics, investigations, and findings to tangible business outcomes, such as shifts in consumer behavior
• Work with Client Services Team to launch/optimize influencer marketing campaigns; including work with Sales Team to understand the underlying drivers of positive and negative performance across our clients
About the location
Our team is concentrated at the Dallas HQ office in Deep Ellum.
Job Family: Client Services
People Manager: No
Seniority Level: Entry
Travel Required: Ability to travel is required (typically 10% or less, may be higher depending on assignments)
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Local candidates only – no relocation is available for this position.
At VizSense, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. VizSense is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.