The Senior Accountant will be responsible for corporate-wide accounting, reporting and related internal controls. This position includes all aspects of the general ledger including month end close, tax assistance, FP&A assistance, and audit support.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination with outsourced tax professionals including the processing and filing US sales tax filings, international CIT and VAT, GST, and other consumption taxes.
- Assist and review work of the team in completing the period, quarter, and annual closing of the financial statements.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Reconcile payments and chargebacks to the general ledger system.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements of the company, including preparation of footnotes and related disclosures.
- Ensure compliance with all existing controls and Company policies
- Propose and implement process improvements.
- Technical accounting research.