Warby Parker is on the lookout for a Payroll Coordinator to join our Finance team and help us continue to empower the lives of our Warby Parker family!
What You’ll Do:
Frequent responsibilities will consist of assisting in the processing of both the Semi-monthly and Bi-weekly US and Canada payrolls. This includes:
- Resolving, Reconciling, and Importing Timecards from Dayforce into ADP Workforce now technology platform for our W2 & T4 employees.
- Compile payroll data for processing for each payroll cycle, such as New Hires, Compensation, Benefits, Termination, PTO, and Bonus updates.
- Work with the Benefits team to track payroll payments for STD, LTD, & Workers Comp impacted team members.
- Check payroll information for accuracy and ensure all relevant information is in order.
- Prepare & upload GL files into Netsuite.
- Process the FSA, HSA, 401(k) funding files.
- Complete the monthly LEIE insurance reporting.
- Serve as our first responder for employee payroll tickets and emails.
- Oversee electronic payments and distribution of physical payroll checks at our Retail, Corp Offices, and Off-cycle request.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, relevant SOC regulations, federal & state tax, and deduction laws.
- Support the team with requests from auditors.
- Coordinate with the Accounting team on managing the funding of our Aline ADP Card Account.
- Track tax updates submitted to ADP via the Smart Compliance tool.
- Support the production of AD-HOC reports for upper management upon request.
- Complete Unemployment, VOE, and other miscellaneous Payroll related notices.
- Assist on team-wide initiatives when requested to do so.
Who You Are:
- Backed by 2-3 years of experience in the Payroll Coordinator role
- Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of payroll processes!
- Proficient in Excel, Google Docs, and ADP Workforce Now.
- An analytically, process-driven-minded individual.
- Strong communication skills.
- Thinks outside the box.
- Works well on teams and as an individual contributor.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
FPC, CPP Certified.
Hold an active membership with the American Payroll Association.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We’re driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.