APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
We are looking for a dynamic, creative intern who is eager to learn about the design behind our Sports Graphics packages. You will be working closely with our team to prepare graphics for live sports: NBA, MLB, and NHL. To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in assisting design needs for: Live Sports, Studio Shows, Remote Shows, and Social Media.
- Assisting with player cutouts for production.
- Versioning promotional design templates in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Organizing creative assets on the servers.
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Proficiency in Illustrator
- Proficiency in After Effects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Can receive creative feedback in a professional manner
- Ability to multitask
- Please include a link to your portfolio in your resume
- If you are submitting a cover letter with your application, please combine the resume and cover letter into one PDF document.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
- Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
- Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
- Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more