WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Join us. Shape your story here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
WarnerMedia seeks a Virtual Technical Business Analyst intern for the WarnerMedia Technology Operations department.
We have multiple internship opportunities available. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may include (but are not limited to) Tech Business Analysis, Tech Strategic Planning, Business Operations Analysis, Software Analysis, and more!
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, data analytics, business analytics or related field
- Developed financial and analytical skills; strong knowledge of Excel and related tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Strategic and critical thinking skills, and an ability to assist managers with execution
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
- Team player and self-starter with interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
- Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th – April 15th; must be available for full program duration
- Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
- Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.