TA Instruments is seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Inside Sales Specialist located in New Castle, DE. The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for selling certain TA instruments products within an assigned geographic territory. The desired candidate is a self starter in developing and implementing a territorial business plan while working in concert with their assigned field sales representatives, specialists and marketing colleagues to deliver an aggressive call cycle and business development activities. The foundation of the Inside Sales Specialist’s role is to develop a keen understanding of the customers’ needs and challenges and designing solutions with lasting and meaningful business impact.
- Drive Sales – Independently and collaboratively by increasing market-share at existing accounts and by prospecting within their territory for new business opportunities.
- Quote Generation – creation of customer inquiries and orders.
- Customer Relationship Building – Communication with and sell to end users and decision makers.
- Goals – Meet or exceed sales oriented metrics.
- Data Analytics -Utilizing territory reports and updates on business development initiatives in order to target prospects.
- Database Management – Using TA Instruments CRM to track sales activities, open opportunities and campaign follow-up initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. A science degree (e.g., chemistry, biology, engineering) is required.
- Basic understanding of thermal analysis or rheology is desired.
- Effective “Diagnostic Selling” skills.
- Candidate must be customer-focused and have exceptional written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills.