Entry Level Marketing Representative to join our on-site marketing team!
Wave Management Group Inc. is a privately-held marketing firm located in East Brunswick, NJ. We represent Fortune 100 Companies through marketing campaigns helping to expand their footprint in the area. Our focus on customer service first and foremost has helped our clients to exceed their goals for the territory.
As a leader in direct marketing, we specialize in creating and implementing customized on-site marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we can connect brands directly with consumers through sales, promotions, and special events within major retail locations across the globe!
In this Entry Level role, the Marketing Representative will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist our on-site marketing team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company’s overall marketing plan.
- Execute marketing plans and operational functions to company standards
- Participate in product/service knowledge training provided to on-site teams on behalf of management
- Execute product presentation directives to sales team standards
- Assist customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services
- Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategy of all new clients the company acquires. Apply knowledge of the product and brand to develop customized marketing strategies for clients
- Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each promotional campaign
- Assist the marketing manager with day-to-day administrative support as required
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Must have a reliable source of transportation
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
If your mind is constantly overflowing with ideas and you have a passion for marketing we would love to hear from you!