If you are a finance or accounting masters student with 10K disclosure reporting, financial review of press releases and/or financial consolidation experience, please reach out via handshake. Public accounting experience is ideal but not required.
This is a great opportunity for moonlighting or part-time work that can flex around your schedule and location. We anticipate 30 to 40 hours a month. The bulk of the time commitment is at the end of our quarter closes in February, May, August and November. You will work closely with our small world class global reporting finance team.
Only students with public company reporting experience will be considered at this time.
- Assists with the preparation of the Company’s SEC filings such as Forms 10-Q, 10-K, and 8-K. Prepares and maintains documentation supporting the information included in the filings. Assists with coordinating the review of the documents with management and legal counsel.
- Supports the preparation and timely reporting of the Company’s worldwide consolidated financial statements, including the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement
- 2 to 3 years 10K report preparation
- General knowledge of US GAAP and SEC filing requirements
- Knowledge of general accounting and financial analysis
- Bachelors in accounting or finance