1. Research the cutting-edge technology in the field of AIOps/ DevOps, and be responsible for the design and research and development of AIOps/ DevOps products;
2. Participate in the implementation of AIOps/DevOps products in specific projects;
3. Participate in the realization of intelligent operation and maintenance related algorithms and models, enrich the algorithm library, and provide algorithm solutions.
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer-related major, cloud platform or operation and maintenance tool development experience is preferred;
2. Familiar with the related technical system of operation and maintenance, with basic architecture (network, virtualization, storage, container, etc.) related knowledge background is preferred;
3. Familiar with Java development language, and familiar with Python/Golang language is preferred;
4. Familiar with open source platforms such as Pinpoint, Flink, and ELK is preferred;
5. Experience in using Prometheus, Ansible, Saltstack, Puppet, Chef or other monitoring and configuration management tools is preferred;
6. Have a strong ambition, sense of responsibility, strong ability to work independently, be good at discovering and solving difficult technical problems, and be willing to develop in the field of AIOps/DevOps;
7. Knowledge of big data platforms such as Spark and Hadoop or machine learning frameworks/tools (such as Tensorflow, Keras, etc.) is preferred, and those with algorithm and modeling experience are preferred.