Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Bloomberg and TechCrunch, and here.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA and currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (6x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $400M+ in funding to date from leading investors including DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the role
Weee! is looking for a talented and passionate Content Marketing Specialist (CMS) who will be a pivotal part of our expansion to the Filipino Market. This role will collaborate with our Category Manager, Product and Marketing teams to send out best-in-class app pushes, emails, and website collections targeting the Filipino community, with the goal of driving revenue. Additionally, the candidate will support our Content Marketing Lead on social strategy execution across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
The ideal candidate for this role should be in tune with Filipino culture and food, think creatively and out-of-the-box, be results driven, self-motivated and a fast-learner. This is a great opportunity to make a large impact by redefining e-grocery for the Filipino market and elevating our culture through food.
- Develop, manage, and optimize email and app push campaigns
- Develop manage, and optimize in-app and website product collections
- Work with the Creative team to develop in-house assets for email and collections
- Constantly test different creative styles and copy variations targeting the Filipino audience
- Be the eyes and ears of the Filipino community by understanding what food and trends Filipinos (1st and 2nd-gens) are tuning into
- Report campaign performance to provide significant findings, learnings and actionable insights and improvements to programs
- Deliver weekly performance reports (campaign performance, KPIs, metrics) to the Content Marketing Lead & GM of Filipino Market
- Communicate and prioritize tasks on projects with internal stakeholders (product, data, monetization, merchandising)
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of content marketing experience or email/app push marketing experience
- Proficiency with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Bachelors’ Degree with relevant experience applicable to the marketing, advertising, and communications industry
- Background in eCommerce, food-delivery a plus
- Have a passion for making delicious, fresh groceries accessible to everyone!