Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Bloomberg and TechCrunch, and here.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA and currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (6x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $400M+ in funding to date from leading investors including DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
- Partner closely with Regional Operations business leaders and managers to become a subject matter expert in distributions and operations hiring
- Led regional hiring through administering job postings and applicant tracking databases, tracking recruiting data, and coordinating the hiring processes
- Work closely with Central Recruiting Team to broaden channels for regional hiring; leverage various platforms and channels to identify candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline of candidates
- Full cycle recruiting activities from identifying the right talents, interviewing, providing recaps, candidate data collection and offering
- Serve as the Weee!’s cultural evangelist. Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Meticulously track and maintain up to date and compliant record of candidate pipelines in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Implement and execute recruiting programs to attract top talent
- Report timely recruiting progress
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of recruiting and coordination experience.
- Professional communication in all candidate interactions while embracing our culture, values, and vision
- Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative and showcase curiosity, learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starting, scrappy and resourceful work ethic requiring minimal to no guidance
- Experience and proficient in Google Suite, ATS and job posting platforms such as Indeed, handshake, ZipRecruiter, and Monster, etc.
- Extremely strong attention to details
- Interested in stretching out to cover wider range recruitment projects