Are you someone who is passionate about helping others and enjoys leveraging your technical skills to do so? WellSky is seeking an energetic and personable Support Engineer to provide application support to our Long-Term Acute Care (LTCH), inpatient psychiatric and long-term care clients!
As an Support Engineer, you will be play an integral role with responsibilities for remote and onsite database and/or networking troubleshooting and assistance with on-premise installations of a broad spectrum of platforms related to the clinical, billing, and training aspects that serve WellSky customers. Our goal is to ensure that our clients feel supported and can focus on providing care to the populations they serve.
A Day in the Life!
You will be responsible for the following
- Troubleshoot and resolve WellSky customer issues related to their on-site or hosted Windows Server/SQL Server installation via phone, email, and in person.
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring outstanding quality
- Consult with customers on proper IT functions, like backups, security settings, breaches, and LAN/WAN bandwidth or speed issues, to make sure their WellSky software work as best as possible.
- Consult with customers on proper databases functions, like user management, security management, regular backup procedures, performance measures, to make their WellSky software work as best as possible.
- Document customer configurations for future reference
- Document data dictionaries and custom procedures or configurations in a customer’s environment.
- Completing thorough documentation of issues
- Partner with development and product strategy groups for unresolved issues when needed, and maintaining ownership of cases through their resolution
- Ensuring the required response and resolution times are met
- Collaborating with and supporting other team members
Our Team Members
- Work well with our clients and each other
- Exhibit strong communication, listening and organizational skills
- Are enthusiastic about ongoing learning and growth
- Have a thirst for solving problems
- Work both collaboratively and independently
- Manage their time extremely well
- Learn new technologies quickly
Do you have what it takes?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration
- Desire for long term growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Networking Security or related degree, or equivalent experience in a customer facing role
- Experience administering and troubleshooting issues with Microsoft SQL Server installations.
- Experience engaging with customers across the technology spectrum, from IT professional to non-technical administrator.
- Experience with PM, Salesforce, Jira or bug-tracking software.
Do you stand above the rest?
- Experience in Long-Term Care, inpatient psychiatric and LTCH market and/or Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management
- Experience in healthcare support
- Experience with medical billing and insurance
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Experience with flat file databases.
- Experience with SSIS.
- Experience with Microsoft Access.
- Familiarity with pharmacy or medical procurement and billing is highly preferred.
- Development experience using RPGLE / RPG and CLLE
- 2+ years of years troubleshooting Windows Microsoft Server and Desktop installations, both physical installations as well as Cloud or Citrix virtual machines, including registry keys, IIS, Active Directory.
We are looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. A portfolio company of TPG Capital, WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers’ needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care’s potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.