At West, interns are key contributors to the company. During your 10 week, competitively paid internship program, you will gain significant, well-rounded and marketable skills and experience.
· Work alongside Talent Management team members implementing programs and new initiatives
· Learn about our employee experience, diversity and inclusion initiatives and assist with projects
- Consult with our Talent Acquisition team to understand key talent needs and challenges
- Learn best practices around resume building, presentation skills, working in a virtual global corporate setting to gain real world business experience.
· Manage and present individual and/or group project(s)
· Actively participate in department meetings and conference calls.
· Collaborate with fellow West interns, across multiple West locations
· Learn and master West applications and technology
· Participation in Lunch n’ Learns, networking and philanthropic events
· Adhere to quality and other required standards
· Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High level of maturity and emotional intelligence.
- Diverse background and willing to add a different perspective and point of view in a very innovative environment.
- Works well as part of a remote team with urgent deadlines, deliverables and accountabilities.
- Passion for learning and curious about our business
- Microsoft Office Suite, with above average Outlook and Excel skills.
· Able to work full time during the internship program’s duration of June – August 2021.
· Currently enrolled in a College or University, pursing a Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, human resources, or related major.
· Rising Sophomore, Junior or Rising Senior at time of internship-Summer 2018.
· Minimum GPA of 3.25.