WJCS is currently searching for a full-time, Behavioral Support Specialist (BCBA/BCBaA). As a member of our team you will assist in the development, training, implementation and evaluation of positive behavioral programming for adults with developmental disabilities living in supervised residential settings throughout lower Westchester County.
· Work in collaboration with the BCBA to ensure quality, person centered support services
· Conduct FBAs and Skill Assessments
· Develop and monitor person centered behavior support plans
· Provide plan specific and generalized behavioral in-service training to staff
· Conduct reliability checks to ensure the accurate implementation and documentation of plans
· Analyze data, chart and report on the effectiveness of support plan
· Applicants should have experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
· Training or experience in behavior analysis
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Good PC skills including Excel
· Strong organizational skills
· Be able to work independently and as part of a team
· Have a vehicle and current driver’s license
· BCBA, BCBaA or in the process of obtaining certification – supervision of hours available
· Will consider applicants with a BA in psychology with experience in behavior analysis and at least five (5) years’ experience in the field of developmental disabilities.
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions, and their growth. We demonstrate this commitment with much more than highly competitive benefits and compensation – we show it every day in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded throughout our system.