Students may use this internship to get 3 credits at their universities!
Whitetulip Health Foundation is seeking an iOS Developer to assist with the creation of our Whitetulip mobile apps. We’re looking for someone who can code in Swift or any IOS application language to ensure the delivery of stable and reliable app releases. You will have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems and maintain good communication with other developers.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop features for the Whitetulip mobile apps
• Document code in a clear and concise manner
• Monitor and improve app performance
• Review and approve code changes from other developers
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and ship new features
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Current college student studying in Computer Science or related technical area
• Knowledge of Swift.
• Exposure with Git, GitHub, and Gitflow.
• Good communication skills with different stakeholders such as Executive Director.
• Good leadership and collaborative skills with team members.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- 3 internship credits from your university.
- Real-world experience.
- Building up your network with other developers.
- Reference letter from your Whitetulip Executive Director depending on your tenacity.