Location: Hoboken, NJ
Company: mthree, a Wiley Brand
At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
The Talent Team is responsible for the sourcing, screening, recruitment, selection, learning & development and onboarding of junior talent into MThree’s client base in the financial services and commercial sectors. Individuals applying to this role will be expected to manage a variety of job requirements across our internal client base, spanning a large range of geographic locations across North America. You will be responsible for generating interest in MThree Programs alongside recruiting high quality and highly diverse candidates into positions with local clients.
How you will make an impact:
- Take responsibility for the Delivery of constant, high-quality, diverse, and readily available candidates for MThree’s global Alumni offering.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment of junior, graduate-level roles.
- Source, screen and evaluate candidates for our clients in the specific region.
- Assist in driving the sourcing strategy ensuring the pool of candidates across all disciplines and locations.
- Participate in events and form important local partnerships with academic and diversity-related organizations to promote MThree and to generate interest in the MThree Alumni program.
- Research and analyze new target markets.
- Conduct and coordinate in-depth interviews.
- Work with Business Development and Client Services teams to gain a comprehensive understanding of our Alumni program requirements.
- Build strong relationships with candidates through various communication channels.
- Maintain a professional image of the Company through providing a professional service to all candidates.
- Ensure the internal candidate database is always fully up to date for reporting purposes.
- Assist in preparing reports as required on candidates, interviews and placements.
- Display eagerness to grow knowledge about the industry and continuously improve business acumen.
- Deliver and exceed your targets.
- Record all relevant activity on Salesforce.
We are looking for people who:
- Have 1-3 years experience in a tech-related recruitment role
- Confident with high volume recruitment
- Have an understanding of candidate research with strong talent pooling skills
- Are driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment
- Are passionate about DE&I with experience of creating relevant attraction strategies
- Are willing to go above and beyond in order to hit personal and team quarterly targets
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence candidates
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
mthree is an emerging talent partner, delivering technology talent through our sourcing and training services across the globe. We work with a range of clients from global investment banks to up-and-coming FinTech’s.
We source, train and hire diverse outstanding graduates with the skills that are most in demand and embed them seamlessly into our clients’ teams for up to 24 months, at which point they can be converted to full time employees.
We operate across 20+ locations including key financial centers such as London, New York, Singapore, Sydney, Montreal and Johannesburg, working on site for the world’s largest investment banks.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants and treat all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.