The Wingbrace Engineering Technologies Department is charged with identifying, developing and applying new technologies that can address the Government’s most challenging software and systems engineering problems.
This is an opportunity for experienced Full-Stack engineers equally versed in front and back-end coding who are highly motivated, innovative, and self-directed. This position provides challenging opportunities to apply and expand one’s integration, cyber systems, and systems architecture experience. Specific areas of responsibility include assisting the other Software/Systems engineers with software and systems architecture capture, data lake/data warehouse implementation, data visualization, analysis of complex systems, and decision support.
The position is located in Lincoln Massachusetts. This position will require working in a combination of client and our office locations with limited remote work.
Day to day responsibilities
As a Full-Stack Cyber Engineer, you will have the opportunity to leverage and grow your engineering expertise by:
• Designing and implementing interfaces to Cyber systems such as RSA’s Archer (a platform for governance, risk, and compliance solutions) and Government owned Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS, a service-oriented computer application that supports Information Assurance program management and automates the Risk Management Framework process)
• Working at the intersection of infrastructure and software engineering to deploy cyber solutions
• Working with cross functional teams, documenting design principles on messaging and interacting across components
• Supporting cross-functional teams and building automation to deliver programmable infrastructure
• Assisting in the deployment of public & private cloud service offerings
• Providing inputs to the client’s public and private cloud roadmap and extending functionality
• Supporting definition of done, providing test coverage
• Collaborating with the operations team on complex issues and incidents effecting customer base
• Supporting solution planning, development, and deployment
• Using enterprise architecture practices to ensure the client’s vision can be diligently executed upon
• Deploying and configuring identity and access management solutions
• Assisting with the identification of mission assurance risks, impacts, and artifact generation for compliance
• Translating customer’s IT needs and future goals into potential approaches
• Integrating complex systems solutions
• Supporting analysis and developing actions to address technology or operations gaps
• Supporting requirements management, interface management and architecture change management processes using best-of-breed tools like Rational DOORS and Siemens Teamcenter
• Supporting data analytics pipeline development using data lake and data warehouse architectures and visualizations with Python
• Assisting with engineering estimates, plan inputs, schedule inputs, and executing data engineering activities
• Supporting proposal efforts to capture new business
• Assisting with stakeholder communications, responses to taskers, participation in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), briefing external organizations and preparing technical assessment inputs (e.g., trade-offs and gap analysis)
• Assisting with preparing status reports and transferring knowledge to Government clients
Representing Wingbrace at client forums and conferences, helping shape Wingbrace opportunities and technical direction
• Must be a US citizen capable of obtaining and maintaining a US DoD clearance within first year of employment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or any bachelor’s degree with demonstrable experience in UI/UX or software development
• 5+ years of experience with product development or systems engineering and integration projects
• Demonstrated experience integrating with XML data feeds and reporting
• Demonstrated programming experience in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C# or C++, Python)
• Demonstrated proficiency and strength in verbal, written, presentation, and communications skills for developing and delivering technical presentations
• Referenceable project-based experience in a team environment
• Experience working in teams of 5-7 people or more
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field or demonstrated experience
• Cloud and container experience
• Familiar with one or more web frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue)
• Experience authoring database queries using SQL
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary, dynamic team environment
· Ability to take your current skills and experience and transform them to apply to the military/defense domain
• Active DoD clearance
• Experience with DoD cloud offerings (Platform One, Cloud One, FENCES, etc.)
• Data Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) experience
• Data Profiling and Data Modeling experience
• Proficiency in programming languages for quantitative analyses (ex. Mathematica, Python, R)
• Knowledge of Analysis of Alternatives, Verification and Validation, Design of Experiments and data analytics
• Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: C/C++, Go, Ruby, Kotlin
• Experience working with and understanding XML and XSD files
• Technical writing (e.g. data definitions) experience
Please Apply at www.wingbrace.com
Wingbrace LLC is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another protected characteristic. We value each individual and empower our people to fearlessly drive lasting change.
Wingbrace is a software and technical services company focused on the delivery of solutions for our clients. We produce software, develop architectures, code and operate modeling and simulation systems, and build decision support systems — rapidly and effectively.
We consider successful outcomes as our metric, and our client engagements benefit from a depth of understanding of organizational, cultural and mission issues, yielding speed and integration of critical capabilities.
Service-disabled veteran owned, our culture is collaboration and performance with a commitment to diversity and the values it conveys. We actively support a variety of open and secure environments. We have prime and subcontractor relationships with government and large corporate partners.
We are developers. Our ethos arises from the discipline of the deliverable and our efficiency from an unburdened approach to using the best tools and products for our client. Our compass is innovation, leading us to exceptional results delivered for our clients.