Wisepath Financial Group is a leader in helping individuals and businesses address their financial goals through financial strategies, investment services and risk management. Wisepath is an equal opportunity employer committed to a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and merit-based. Wisepath has provided comprehensive and personal service, thus earning a reputation for excellence in our industry. For each of our clients, we strive to create financial stability and security to provide financial independence and peace of mind. In the role of Virtual Assistant, we will count on you to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support our advisory team.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners, by answering phone calls and email
- Assist with coordinating calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Office Management when Executive is unavailable
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Assist advisor with client meetings to enhance knowledge of investment strategies, portfolio allocation, etc. to increase competence and confidence in managing clients’ money and better educate clients/business partners.
- Support the marketing department with social media marketing/branding, creation of an informative weekly financial newsletter, set up and manage email drip campaigns.
- Continued education/research on industry trends in financial planning software and automation tools to minimize manual work associated with accounts and streamline organizational processes.
- Identify/create Innovative ways to build long-lasting relationships with COI, potential clients, and existing clients.
- Source networking events where we can promote Wisepath opportunities.
- Partner with talent team to strategize on innovative processes for sourcing and attraction
- Plan to obtain Life & Health, SIE, Series 6/7/63/65, and CFP/CFA designations within five years.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and make independent decisions critical to job success.
- Quick self-starter, team-oriented, and able to work with different personalities and professional styles
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Local to North Carolina is preferred but not required