Looking to work at a firm with unbeatable culture?
Withum is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm. Founded in 1974 with headquarters in Princeton, NJ, the firm has additional offices located in major financial centers, including Boston, MA; New York City, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Washington, DC.; Orlando, FL; and Irvine, CA, San Francisco, CA and Carlsbad, CA. It’s a place where innovation and curiosity thrive. At Withum, you can design a long-term career path with professional experiences that meet your distinct interests. We are seeking entry level accountants to start with our November 2022 class.
Along with a team supervised by a Manager or Partner, you will:
- Analyze and review client accounting records and financial statements
- Evaluate internal accounting control systems, audit risk, materiality and compliance with generally accepted auditing standards via inquiry, observation and review
- Create detailed workpapers that support the accounting work done
- Work on portions of larger audit and accounting engagements
- Prepare tax returns and financial statements
- Proofread (to become familiar with a wide range of reports)
- Assume full responsibility on smaller accounting engagements (as their proficiency increases)
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, you must be an accounting major, graduating with a GPA of 3.2 or higher and excellent interpersonal and computer skills. Those graduating with 150 credits and who have had a prior internship with a public accounting firm, preferred.
Be in a Position of Strength. Start your career at Withum.
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records