The Women’s Islamic Initiative in Spirituality & Equality (WISE) seeks a remote intern who will be responsible for management of WISE’s databases of contacts. This position will require a strong attention to detail, and will work closely with WISE’s Executive Director.
WISE offers the opportunity to gain real-world experience and to make a substantive contribution to many of the most pressing issues of our day: women’s rights, religious pluralism, and the prevention of discrimination and extremism. This position is ideal for candidates who are looking to build a dynamic resume, and who are eager to remain active without the need to leave home.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regularly update WISE’s databases with information received from the Executive Director
- Download and export data from Microsoft Outlook and organize in Excel for export to an external Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) platform.
- Update, categorize, and maintain WISE’s CRM.
- Create and publish newsletters/fundraising campaigns with the new CRM.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Successful interns must be proactive in their approach, highly organized, with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- This internship is unpaid, though WISE interns may arrange to receive course credit
- Flexible start date and hours
Job Type: Internship
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Remote
- Pay: $0.00 per hour