Nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Woodloch Resort encompasses an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
Owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, the concept of family is truly at the core of Woodloch and is key to its longtime success. Woodloch Pines was voted by TripAdvisor as the number one family resort in the United States and remains committed to its original mission to “treat all guests as if they were company in their own homes.” Staff members are no exception to this rule.
Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, and outstanding nightly entertainment, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, energized, and enthusiastic!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB – To Provide Woodloch Pines Resort its entities, guests and staff with medical service for pre-hospital patient care on a BLS level. To set an example and to provide a secure and a safe environment for all. Must have availability for Thursday through Sunday!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Working as part of a “team” on Woodloch properties to complete tasks assigned to the department daily.
- Patient care at an BLS level of care for all entities of the resort properties and report completion
- Work with the Local Ambulance company and Fire Department when necessary (within the Woodloch Resort properties)
- Knowledge of patient care charts / NEPAEMS EMSTAT state report filing
- Security/ patrolling of all grounds inside and out
- Complete incident documentation and photos immediately after a call and submit to the proper offices. Photos are turned over to the Director of EMS immediately.
- Reporting and documenting safety hazards to the Directors.
- Respond to, investigate and report all types of alarms such as: RED/ AMBER and RED PHONE, missing person etc.
- Check gear bags, equipment and vehicle assigned to you prior to every shift. Restock, top off fluids as needed, document damages.
- Assist in restocking of Woodloch first aid boxes throughout the property weekly. Except those that are seasonal.
- Provide transportation for guests/ staff when requested.
- Provide services for guests, other departments as needed.
- QUALIFICATIONSMust have experience and be Pennsylvania EMT certification. Current EMT class students are welcome to apply.
- Must possess a current PA CPR-Pro/First Aid card or obtain thru The Woodloch Pines Resort CPR instruction program available to staff.
- Must pass a background check, possess a valid driver’s license with no violations within the past 3 to 5 years
- Must have basic skill level and knowledge of EMS procedures and equipment, NIMS up to 700. Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.