Job Title: Engineering – Support Engineer 1
1. IMS or LTE modem knowledge
2. Android log collection/Qualcomm tools knowledge 3. Able to collect device logs and perform 1st level analysis of issues found during testing 4. Role is testing and protocols is a higher level. Must be able to crack logs and really understand first level analysis – analyze logs, identify issues, similar to a test engineer, but add in the analysis
Educations: Bachelors or higher
Years of experience: 2-3 years
• The main function of support engineer is execute IMS, LTE and/or VOWIFI related sanity test plans and perform 1st level analysis of issues.
– Responsible for analyzing the NA carrier IMS/LTE/VOWIFI Test Plans/Requirements and Test execution.
– Responsible for collecting device logs and perform 1st level analysis of issues found during testing.
– Raise bugs (PLM or JIRAs) and validate fixes.
– Send test Results and test status reports.
• Educational Qualification : B S( BS , B TECH) or MS ( ME, M TECH) in Computer Science Or Information Technology
• 2-3 years of experience with application and services development testing with Android and Java.
• Good understanding of IMS and LTE modem protocols
• Adequate Technical, Analytical, problem solving written and verbal skills.
• Highly motivated and able to think proactively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous in carrying out daily tasks
• Excellent team player
This job description is designed to cover the main responsibilities and duties of the role but is not designed to be a comprehensive list of all.
WorldLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to factors including race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need assistance with any part of the application process should contact us.