WRT is a practice of planners, urban designers, architects, and landscape architects focused on creating meaningful impact through planning and design. As an interdisciplinary team, we value diverse perspectives and work across scales to address the social and ecological challenges of our time. Our clients value our collaborative and thorough approach, leadership, and ability to design solutions that are responsive to their values and aspirations. Founded in 1963, WRT has offices in Philadelphia and San Francisco.
WRT is looking for a Marketing and Communications Summer Intern to join our marketing team in the Philadelphia office.
The Marketing & Communications Intern will have the opportunity to support the project management, development, and implementation of WRT’s messaging and visual identity across a variety of print and digital tools.
The successful candidate will work in coordination with the firm’s marketing team.
- Organizing marketing assets (resumes, project briefs, photography and video libraries, editorial calendars, etc.)
- Assisting Marketing in day-to-day activities and project management
- Helping develop highly effective written and visual communications across a variety of platforms (WRT website, social media, firm collateral, etc.)
- Edit compelling video content for digital/social platforms
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in marketing, communications, graphic design, film, photography, writing, PR, or a related field
- Proficient photo and video shooting/editing skills (provide a sample)
- Possess strong interpersonal, written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Have strong critical thinking, time management, attention to detail, and organizational abilities
- Have proficiency in publishing and graphic software including InDesign and Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
Qualified candidates looking to apply for this position should use the following link: http://www.wrtdesign.com/contact/careers. Please submit your cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples.
WRT is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We strongly value diversity and an inclusive workplace.