LI Title: Events Coordinator
Are you passionate about helping others find success and connect through having fun? As a supported* events coordinator, you would organize our events and outings to cultivate a thriving, healthy, and fun environment! You would also collaborate with our Fellows Coordinator to brainstorm fresh, new ideas for opportunities to build community.
Fellows is an 11-month professional opportunity that provides entry into a first career position, cultivates emerging leaders, and builds relationships that make Bible translation possible.
Job Location: Waxhaw, North Carolina
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you could coordinate staff development events. The next you could research and organize outings and life-skills trainings for Fellows. Another day you could manage the events calendar and registration for courses. You might even be able to help with implementing the life-skills training you thought up!
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You have a deep and growing relationship with Christ and want to support others in their walk.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You’re organized and detail-oriented.
- You’re able to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have experience with Google Suite.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.